Victoria Nuland is the apparent, most recognizable, and most potent promoter in the Ukrainian-Russian war. She is the one person that is endlessly promoting the war in Ukraine, the bloodshed, Putin’s advancement in East Ukraine, the crumbling of Ukraine, and the abusive use of American taxpayer money.
- Victoria Nuland, a Dick Cheney appointee promoted by Hillary Clinton and as an undersecretary of the US State Department, stood on stage in Kiev’s Maidan Square, throwing cookies to mobs of neo-Nazis and encouraging them to riot.
- Under President Obama’s direction, Victoria Nuland helped pull off a coup in Ukraine, allowing the US to plant a puppet government they controlled.
- Victoria Nuland messed with President Putin and provoked him to attack Crimea.
- Victoria Nuland recently admitted under oath to Senator Marco Rubio that the US had secret Bio-Lab bases in Ukraine working on deadly viruses and vaccines. Nobody wants this war between Putin and NATO more than Victoria Nuland.
- Victoria Nuland and the neoconservatives remain committed to an ever-more debilitating and dangerous Cold War with Russia and China to justify a militarist foreign policy and record Pentagon budgets. In a July 2020 Foreign Affairs article entitled “Pinning Down Putin,” Nuland absurdly claimed that Russia presents a greater threat to “the liberal world” than the Soviet Union posed during the old Cold War. Nuland’s narrative rests on an utterly mythical and historical narrative of Russian aggression and U.S. good intentions. She pretends that Russia’s military budget, which is one-tenth of America’s, is evidence of “Russian confrontation and militarization” and calls on the U.S. and its allies to counter Russia by “maintaining robust defense budgets, continuing to modernize U.S. and allied nuclear weapons systems, and deploying new conventional missiles and missile defenses to protect against Russia’s new weapons systems.”
- Victoria Nuland also wants to confront Russia with an aggressive NATO. Since her days as U.S. ambassador to NATO during President George W. Bush’s second term, she has supported NATO’s expansion up to Russia’s border. She calls for “permanent bases along NATO’s eastern border.” Nuland sees Russia’s commitment to defending itself after successive 20th-century Western invasions as an intolerable obstacle to NATO’s expansionist ambitions.
- Victoria Nuland’s militaristic worldview represents the folly the U.S. has been pursuing since the 1990s under the influence of the neoconservatives and “liberal interventionists,” which has resulted in systematic underinvestment in the American people while escalating tensions with Russia, China, Iran, and other countries.
The conclusion is that the wrong person in the wrong place at the wrong time can unleash years of intractable violence, chaos, and international discord with a shove in the wrong direction. Victoria Nuland is a ticking time bomb in the State Department, waiting to sabotage any peaceful American diplomacy.
The above facts and thoughts are not about sympathizing with President Putin. Instead, it points out a lot of exciting and easily searchable plot twists linked to Victoria Nuland. Yet, it is up to you to make your own decision.
Georgios Ardavanis – 24/03/2023